CEMATECH for Industrial Engineering & Services Co. Ltd.
Established in Jordan in 2008, CEMATECH’s role is to provide all engineering activity for the group, including the process design, workshop design, fabrication and quality assurance.
Whether it is a Turn-Key Greenfield project, Brownfield project, Upgrade, Integration or Plant Rehabilitation; CEMATECH is where the Innovation, Engineering and Planning begins with its possession of high caliber experienced engineers, project managers, drafters and planners.
Some of CEMATECH’s main activities include:
- Process Design.
- Mechanical Engineering and Design.
- Civil Works.
- Electrical and automation engineering, design and implementation.
- Quality assurance and Quality control.
CEMATECH’s electrical and automation teams of engineers and technicians are certified in:
- PROFIBUS application Manchester-ENGLAND.
- Siemens PCS7 & CEMAT software, Manhim-GERMANY.
- ELECDES design software.
- ABB ACS800 frequency converters, Baden-SWITZERLAND and many others.